Photography Tours Available
All tours include Photography Opportunities , Snacks and Drinks along with
Historical and Fun Filled Facts.
Park Pass Is Included for National Park Tours!
-Top of the World Tour (2015 this National Park Tour will ride up to the top of the mountain on Old Fall River Road as long as it is open, then back down on Trail Ridge Road. If Old Fall River is closed due to weather we will ride up Trail Ridge Road to the Top and Back) along with going up the mountain you will enjoy beautiful areas of the lower valley of the National Park and a waterfall walk as well.
- Sunset Tours (Lower Valley National Park tour that include Margaritas or Beer)
The includes going to the Alluvial Fan waterfall and Sprauge Lake.
(All these tours go to Waterfalls and have many Animal sightings)
Amazing Custom Off road trucks built for real off-road action!!!
- The Roller Coaster Tour (Fun, Fast and Educational!)
- Panoramic Peak (A little slower pace on rugged off-road trails with amazing views.)
- Not so Mellow Marshmallow (Hot Dog Roast, Smores with Alcohol, this is our Off Road Sunset Tour)
We Also Offer for groups of 10 or more (May 21st through Nov 1st)
- Custom Group National Park Tours with a catered BBQ Feast, beer & Margaritas in Rocky Mtn. National Park
-Custom Off Road Adventure Photo tours in Roosevelt National Forest at our Pavilion that holds 100 people with a fire, catered BBQ Feast or Hot Dog Roast, or high end wine & cheese tasting's in our Viewing Tower.
- Winter Wonderland Tour (A lower valley National Park Tour that includes
going up Trail Ridge Road as high as available due to road conditions, walking to the Alluvial Fan Waterfall, Going to Sprauge lake, and seeing animals while enjoying snacks with Hot Cocoa, Coffee and Schnapps.)
Rocky Mountain Rush Tours Operates under a special use permit for the Roosevelt National Forest , USDA Forest Service. May 15th –Dec 1st. We are a equal opportunity service provider .